Charlene Gelb donated 2017-09-22 08:46:42 -0500
Thank you for becoming a monthly sustainer. We rely upon people like you to pay for our website, database, domain, email, and to be able to make a budget for other expenditures.
We encourage people to donate at least $10/month, which is equivalent to 30 cents a day to help maintain a non-corporate sponsored, grassroots, political party. Of course any amount will be helpful!
We hope you agree it is worth the investment.
The Green Party of Texas thanks you for your financial support. We will use these funds to operate and grow the party, defend ballot access, fund campaigns and promote our platform positions.
Unlike the two major parties, the Green Party does not accept donations from corporations, only individuals ... just like you. In doing so we make very clear our commitment to Green politics -- for and in the interest of the people.
Please note: Only personal donations will be accepted. No corporate, partnership, multi-person trust, or political action committee funds will be accepted.
Voter involvement is key to the success of our efforts. Take the first step by joining us today!
Please be sure to give us a valid zip code so that you will be automatically connected to your local county party.
Charlene Gelb posted about Election2016 on Facebook 2016-07-31 09:09:55 -0500Frequently asked questions at Green Party of Texas
So many factors are at play in Elections
Remember it isn't all about the Presidential race!
Here are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I do to help in these last few days before the Election?
- Where do I vote on Election Day?
- What Id do I have to have to Vote?
- What If I have Problems Voting?
- Who are your candidates I can vote for in November?
- Can I vote for Greens in November if I voted in a primary of another Party?
- Got any videos of candidates?
- Can I do an exit poll?
- How do I become a Poll Watcher?
- How to strategically help the Green Party get 5% for ballot access in 2018
- Things to know about Winning and Ballot Access