General meeting this Saturday, April 18, at 3:00 pm at GJoe Vinny & Bronson's Bohemian Cafe, 824 N. Piedras to discuss several things in advance of the GPTX state meeting on June 6 and 7th in Ft. Worth.
1. discuss and/or elect voting delegates to attend that GPTX state meeting in June.
2. discuss and/or pass any resolutions and send them on to the state level for discussion/passage.
3. discuss whether anyone is interested in running for a state party office or national GP delegate position.
4. discuss and/or take any action on local city/school board elections
5. discuss when, where and how often to have regular meeting times, etc.
6. Other items/ideas/announcements?
All are welcome. We have a deadline of April 22nd to finalize numbers 1, 2, and 3 and submit them to the GPTX. Hope to see you there. Thanks.
El Paso Greens co-chair
824 N Piedras St
El Paso, TX 79903
Google map and directions