We are a part of a coalition - Texans for Electoral Reform - working to open up elections in TX to independents and non-primary parties.
- Win fair ballot access for independent candidates and other parties - HB 3068
- End "one-punch" straight ticket voting thereby encouraging voters to learn more about individual candidates, their platforms and qualifications - HB25/SB2175
- Protect citizens petition rights, a right Texans have enjoyed in all home rule cities since 1912.
- Protect the integrity of our elections and ensure that they are verifiable - HB1711/SB369
- Support real redistricting reform - no bills filed for independent commission, only one bill for a bipartisan commission (HB369)
Call to Action - End Straight Ticket voting - Pass HB25 & move SB2175 out of committee
Call To Action - move bills out of Elections Committee